”Real Food” OfferingsYou know, the stuff you’re supposed to eat before dessert. We don’t understand, but we’ll play along nonetheless.
Soup, Zuppa, Sopa…
We believe that soup should be nourishing, lean and clean. We make our own here at Paradox and are pretty darn proud of them! Call for daily availability.
• TUSCAN WHITE BEAN – Vegan, GF – Great Northern Beans, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Thyme and a wee bit of Kosher Salt. Good stuff!
• CREAMY CREAMLESS TOMATO – Again, lean and clean. Lots of tomatoes and the secret ingredient (guess not now!) of dried out, day old bread. It’s the way the Italians do it as not to have any waste. We like how they think!
• CUBAN BLACK BEAN – GF – We’ve been told time and again that this is the best black bean soup ever. We agree, bias aside.
• SPINACH POTATO SOUP – Vegetarian – Lovely, belly warming, milk-based soup with lots of spinach and red potatoes. My mom would’ve made something wonderful like this one!
• CARROT APPLE – GF – A smooth, blended combo of carrots, granny smith apples, and fresh mint. This is hands down one of the staff favorites!$5
Sandwich, Sandwich, Sandwich…
Our sandwiches are stacked on our full butter croissants, sliced Sunflower Whole Wheat bread from our friends at Breadworks, or a Gluten Free Tortilla Wrap.
Choose from :
• Turkey, Apple and Brie
• Roast Beef and Provolone
• Ham and Cheddar
• Veggies Galore
• Or heck, switch it up – we don’t really care!
Top it all off with sliced tomatoes, spring greens, shredded carrots, cucumbers, Duke’s mayo, Grey Poupon or good ol’ American French’s Yellow Mustard.$6
Salad, Insalata, Salat…
Whatever language you speak, it translates into healthy!
• House | Small – $4, Large – $6 | Mixed Spring Greens, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers
• “Fancy Pants” Small – $5 | Large – $7 | Our House Salad with your choice of added turkey, roast beef, ham or a selection of cheeses. (Basically, pack on some protein!)Small $4 | Large $6